Clean your closet and grab some amazing finds at the 3rd Shecosystem clothing swap!
Bring gently used women’s clothing, accessories, and shoes in good condition and exchange with other Shecosisters. Or show up just to take a few items even if you don’t have anything to bring!
Clothing that doesn’t get swapped will be donated to Sistering: A Woman’s Place (our neighbour at Bloor & Dovercourt) and we welcome cash donations to supplement this gift. Seasonal items will be donated to Value Village.
Please bring a reusable bag to take your loot home!
What are the “rules”?
– Only bring women’s clothes, all sizes are welcome!
– Bring items that are gently used, no stains or holes in them.
– Your clothing must be clean.
– If you are bringing accessories please make sure they are organized and ready to set up (For example, no tangled jewelry).
– It’s totally OK to not bring any items yourself and show up to grab a few amazing finds.
Thursday, May 17th 6:30-8:30 pm
Last time of arrival 7:30 p.m.
$5 in support of Sistering | Free for Shecosystem Members